Sunday 14 June 2015

War, war never changes

Another week down, and only twenty five days to go.

The weight loss wasn't very good this week,  To the point that I gained weight, however since it was muscle weight, I guess it's a good thing, but when society cares about flat numbers, it doesn't do much to motivate me.

I blame the baby fist sized Amino Acid tablets I've been choking on for the last little while.  Got to put it to them, they work... a little to well.

So my muscle soreness last less time which is good, and my body isn't consuming muscle for energy, which is also good, but it's been putting it on.  So I'm up 800g of muscle, which people will tell you is less mass than 800g of fat, because muscle is denser.

So, all things considered it was a "win" of a week, but not to much when I need to be less than 109kg to race in the same weight class as Josh and Karyn in Go-Karts.

I gave Krav Maga a skip this week as well.  I needed a break from the Radius bone shattering blocks we have been doing recently, and in skipping on Saturday morning session I condemned Mitko to a session of strikes on the bags, which is the hardest kinda boring thing you do in Krav, sorry.

But I will be back on board this coming week, starting tomorrow.  Back into the two to three session's a day, with a mix of Western Boxing and Muay Thai, with the Krav in the evenings on alternate nights.

Mum and Dad are safely home and regaling their friends with exotic stories of the orient, and to that end you can see the Championship Fight that we went and saw on YouTube, and you can spot us in the front(ish) row around the 1 minute mark, during the first fight highlights.

I'm already making on plans on how I'm going to change my social life for the better when I get home, and I think a slow cooker is in my future.

Ok, well even though it's our Sunday off, I'm going to do a short workout to get the blood flowing.

So a bit of a shorter post this week, as the title says... nothing has really changed.
Same same, but different.

No comments:

Post a Comment