Tuesday 12 May 2015

Number One Kung Fu Panda

That's me.  Number 1 Kung Fu Panda.

My trainer PI now calls me this as I've thrown vanity to the breeze (Not wind, we don't get wind...) and started to train in Muay Thai without a singlet.
After all, the "breathable" fabric mine are made out of don't seem to function very well when drenched in sweat.

So again I've missed the two day schedule, so let's just forget I ever mentioned it.

Had the weigh in yesterday, and came to a resounding Zero.
All my numbers were the same as last week.  Well, all the "medical" numbers were.
After the weigh in, each Monday has a fitness test.
Six exercises that run for one minute, with one minutes rest.
And you do as many as you can of each, and Barbara writes them down.

And my numbers were up from the week before.  So, while my body numbers were stagnant, my fitness level had increased.  So it wasn't a bust week.
And I know when I didn't loose anything, it's because I had to many delicious meals.
On Wednesday's fight night I had a burger, and on Sunday I had the same burger for lunch, and then a chicken panang with rice for dinner.
But no regrets, because that first burger was a magical experience.
Nothing has tasted so good, after three weeks of salad, then a nice Bacon Cheese Burger.

However, I weighed myself on the unofficial scales today, and it looks like I've already lost two kilos.  So, just need to work to keep that off.

Plus, I'm now forced to do extra workouts, which today was a 40 minute walk in the morning (After already doing an hour of Muay Thai and thirty-ish minutes of Core work).... thanks Gavin....
But, we dobbed the two French guys in for having a Pizza delivered for breakfast, so overall, pretty happy with how the training went.

Oh, and on Sunday we went again to the stadium, but this time it was packed full.  They had a bunch of fighters of much higher quality and it was a good night out.
One of the guys from Kombat Group was fighting as well, but he got.... well.... he got creamed.

Elbow to the head, massive kicks to the left leg, it was a TKO in the first round because he had "gone down" three times.  I think that's the rule.
The TV was covering it, so if they post it to YouTube I will be sure to provide the link.

Oh, dinner tonight was meatballs.  Oh, so good.  The non-Weight Loss guys had toast and Parmesan, but I was happy enough with my delicious balls.

Alright, time for this Panda to take a well earned nap.

1 comment:

  1. Cardio is the bizniz dude, thats what will help you lose heaps without having to be physically exhausted. Push dude, never stop pushing. :)

    ReplyDelete