Friday 3 April 2015

Paperwork and Nerves

Well, I managed to get the Visa paperwork in with minutes to spare, and found a secret 90 day visa for people travelling to Thailand for non-academic training, example: Thai Boxing.

Perfecto.

No need to extend it while I'm over there and I can bug out on day 85 and be all good.

I'm going to change up the goals a little bit after some reflection, after all, they need to be SMART goals.

Specific
Measurable
Achievable
Realistic
Time-based

So they will be broken down into to better suit that style.

I also got, in the words of Lil Jon and LMFAO... shots shots shots, shots shots shots, shots shots shots and shots.
Get me some of that mercury and formaldehyde in me, keep that Polio at bay. Delicious Autism.

Also launched a new site, which is a nice bit of extra coin.

Time for more Entourage, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment